Terms and conditions for the use of this website
The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The information provided on this web site is proprietary to Lenasia Secondary School and certain clients of and suppliers to Lenasia Secondary School.
2. The logos and trademarks included in this website may not be used for any purpose without the express prior permission of the Lenasia Seconday School client or supplier to whom such logo or trademark belongs. Enquiries in this regard can be lodged with the Lenasia Secondary School Principal via this web site.
3. The information provided is provided without warranty of any sort, express or implied. By using this web site you confirm that you fully indemnify and hold the Lenasia Secondary School and all of the other parties represented on this web site harmless from all and every claim arising from your use of this web site and the information provided thereon, including special, direct and indirect, and consequential damages. The web site and any web site linked to it is used entirely at your own risk.
4. You expressly undertake not to use this web site or any other web site linked to it or the information provided on it for any illegal purpose or to transmit or transfer any undesirable material or information of any nature or in any form.
5. Any software provided by means of this web site or any of the web sites linked to it is provided strictly subject to the license agreements and terms and conditions prescribed by the holder of the proprietary rights in such software, and you undertake to honour such rights and prescriptions of the proprietary rights holder concerned.
6. The Lenasia Secondary School Management do not necessarily share or agree with the views and opinions published on this web site, as such views and opinions are published, in many instances, for information only.